FROM OUR CLIENTS
I hired Dan Conway of Conway Contracting when my Fraternity at Missouri S&T in Rolla was contemplating a new Chapter House.
- Dan and I worked together planning, designing, modifying and refining the potential house. Dan proved to be very experienced and knowledgeable.
- He handled the contracts with the architect, and the engineers.
- He obtained all the permits from the City of Rolla.
- He sourced and hired all the subcontractors we needed.
- When I suggested the new house construction would take 2 years, Dan said, “Let’s get it done in one year!” He did. He built a $3 million fraternity in just under 13 months.
I found Dan to be communicative, always willing to listen, and he stood by his work and followed through on every detail, even after construction. The house is finished and beautiful. He is honorable and trustworthy, and I would hire Conway Contracting again.
Brad Hornburg, Civil Engineer
Chairman of the Housing Corp.
Theta Xi Fraternity